Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronchitis Symptom Help is Here
Music 
[size=4][b]Acute Bronchitis - Bronchitis Symptom Help is Here[/b][/size][hr]Seems that everyone I know is sick. Everyone I know has a bad cough. This got me thinking to the last time I had a really bad cough that I could not shake. I just kept taking over the counter drugs, hoping it would get better and it did not. I was having bouts of coughing and breathlessness and had to stop what I was doing so I could recover. Usually this meant if I was jogging or working out, I had to sit down and take a break. And if you are anything like I am, this is a huge thing to do.

Even if you feel that the symptoms that you are experiencing may not be bronchitis, be sure to see your Doctor as soon as possible, as it may be another infection in your lungs. The coughing and breathlessness is cause for concern. The coughing bouts I would have were very strong and would cause me to have to take a break from what ever I was doing. If I was at work I would have to take a quick time out. It is not any fun when you are not able to breathe. Bronchitis can hamper a lot of your daily activities and the sooner you get it checked out the better. We have avoided adding flimsy points on Acute Bronchitis, as we find that the addition of such points have no effect on Acute Bronchitis.

[size=large][b]For Both Types of Bronchitis, the Major Symptoms Include:[/b][/size][hr]Coughing, Mucus, having shortness of breath, feeling tired, wheezing, having difficulty breathing during physical activity. We have included some fresh and interesting information on Types Bronchitis. In this way, you are updated on the developments of Types Bronchitis.

[list][*]Your symptoms do not clear up, your doctor may prescribe something for you to help open your airway.[*]If you have chronic bronchitis, your Doctor will speak more to you about it and will prescribe some form of treatment for it.[*]Chronic bronchitis can usually be found in smokers.[*]The smoking causes the symptoms to be worse and the treatment for it will probably include quitting smoking.[*]We cannot be blamed if you find any other article resembling the matter we have written here about Chronic Bronchitis.[*]What we have done here is our copyright material![/list]

Finally went to the Doctor and he explained to me that I had bronchitis. I was wondering how I had husten bronchitis. And he explained that it was a viral infection that I probably picked up somewhere or from someone. The many pollutants in the air can carry it. There are two types of bronchitis. One is acute and the other is chronic. Acute bronchitis usually lasts for a few weeks, while chronic bronchitis happens frequently for several years. In simplest terms, bronchitis is just an inflammation in your bronchial tubes or the tubes that carry oxygen to your lungs.

Quote:Almost everybody knows that smoking is bad for the health. Images of blackened lungs line school hallways and hospital waiting rooms, but despite this people continue to take up smoking. This may have to do with the pervasive romantic image of smoking -- an image that has nothing in common with reality.

Is never too late to give up smoking, even those who have smoked for 20 years or more can realize tremendous health benefits from giving up the habit. Responsibility is what makes a person. So we felt it our responsibility to elaborate more on Bronchitis Pneumonia so that not only us, but everyone knew more about it!

[list][*]Smokers have shorter lives than non-smokers.[*]On average, smoking takes 15 years off your life span.[*]This can be explained by the high rate of exposure to toxic substances which are found in cigarette smoke.[/list]

[size=large][b]Smokers Also Put Others At Risk[/b][/size][hr]The dangers of breathing in second-hand smoke are well known. Smokers harm their loved ones by exposing them to the smoke they exhale. All sorts of health problems are related to breathing in second-hand smoke. Children are especially susceptible to the dangers of second-hand smoke because their internal organs are still developing. Children exposed to second-hand smoke are more vulnerable to asthma, sudden infant death syndrome, bronchitis, pneumonia, and ear infections. Thinking of what to do upon reading this article on Bronchitis Pneumonia? Well you can very well use the information constructively by imparting it to others.

[list][*]When a smoker inhales a puff of cigarette smoke the large surface area of the lungs allows nicotine to pass into the blood stream almost immediately.[*]It is this nicotine "hit" that smokers crave, but there is a lot more to smoke than just nicotine.[*]In fact, there are more than 4000 chemical substances that make up cigarette smoke and many of them are toxic.[*]Failure is the stepping stone to success.[*]So if you do fail to understand this article on Bronchitis Pneumonia, don't fret.[*]Read it again a few times, and you are sure to finally get its meaning.[/list]

[size=large][b]There are Many Ways to Take Tobacco[/b][/size][hr]You can chew it, inhale it through the nose, and smoke it in the form of cigars or cigarettes. No matter how it's taken it is dangerous, but because smoking is the most popular way to consume tobacco it has also received the greatest attention from the medical field and the media. Reading all this about Emphysema Bronchitis is sure to help you get a better understanding of Emphysema Bronchitis. So make full use of the information we have provided here.

Cigarette smoke is composed of 43 carcinogenic substances and more than 400 other toxins that can also be found in wood varnish, nail polish remover, and rat poison. All of these substances accumulate in the body and can cause serious problems to the heart and lungs.

[size=large][b]Smoking can Also be Dangerous for Unborn Children[/b][/size][hr]Mothers who smoke are more likely to suffer from miscarriages, bleeding and nausea, and babies of smoking mothers have reduced birth weights or may be premature. These babies are more susceptible to sudden infant death syndrome and may also have lifelong health complications due to chest infections and asthma. :o.

Cancer is the most common disease associated with smoking. Smoking is the cause of 90% of lung cancer cases and is related to 30% of all cancer fatalities. Other smoking-related cancers include cancers of the mouth, pancreas, urinary bladder, kidney, stomach, esophagus, and larynx. Developing a basis for this composition on Bronchitis was a lengthy task. It took lots of patience and hard work to develop.

Chronic bronchitis is defined as a long term inflammation or swelling of the bronchi.' This can result in heightened production of mucus and may be accompanied by other side effects.' To be classified as chronic bronchitis, a harsh cough and expectoration (coughing up of mucus) must occur on most days, for no less than three months of the year, for two or more years in a row.' This does not include other conditions such as pneumonia, tuberculosis, or other lung conditions that may result in the same symptoms.

[size=large][b]Other Tests[/b][/size][hr]May include X-Ray's, CT scans or other internal imaging tests. If you have the symptoms described in this article, you are advised to consult your personal physician as soon as possible to have your condition properly diagnosed and treated. It is only because that we are rather fluent on the subject of Bronchitis Coughing that we have ventured on writing something so influential on Bronchitis Coughing like this!

Identifying the Symptoms of Chronic pediatric bronchitis Although chronic bronchitis may affect each person differently, there are tell-tale signs of chronic bronchitis that may help you identify the problem.' These include: Although there was a lot of fluctuation in the writing styles of we independent writers, we have come up with an end product on Bronchitis Diagnosed worth reading!

[size=large][b]How is Chronic Bronchitis Diagnosed?[/b][/size][hr]Your physician may ask you to provide your medical history, and conduct a physical examination.' If more tests need to be run, some of these may include: When a child shows a flicker of understanding when talking about Bronchitis, we feel that the objective of the meaning of Bronchitis being spread, being achieved.

[size=large][b]What Causes Chronic Bronchitis?[/b][/size][hr]Unlike acute bronchitis, where virus or bacteria is most likely the cause, there is no organism that is recognized as the cause of chronic bronchitis.' The most common cause of chronic bronchitis is smoking.' Most long term smokers experience the symptoms of chronic bronchitis at one time or another throughout their lives.' Other causes of chronic bronchitis may be bacterial or viral infections, pollution of the environment, or the breathing of certain chemicals.' Chronic bronchitis has also been associated with various pulmonary diseases including emphysema, asthma, fibrosis, and tuberculosis. It is only through sheer determination that we were able to complete this composition on Bronchitis Common. Determination, and regular time table for writing helps in writing essays, reports and articles.

Chronic bronchitis is not treated properly it may cause a number of different conditions, which is why it is so important to seek treatment for chronic bronchitis if you believe you may be suffering from it.' These include difficulty breathing, frequent and caustic respiratory infections, narrowing of the bronchi, and even disability.' There may be other warning signs and symptoms that you are suffering from chronic bronchitis as well.' These include swelling of the feet, heart palpitation and failure, and your lips and skin may appear a bluish tint.' Many of these symptoms are common in other lung ailments, and it is important that you consult your physician for a proper diagnosis. We have to be very flexible when talking to children about Bronchitis Diagnosed. They seem to interpret things in a different way from the way we see things!

[size=large][b]Pulse Oximetry[/b][/size][hr]Measures the amount of oxygen present in the blood. -Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) - An ABG is a blood test that measures the acidity (pH) of the blood and also measures the lungs' ability to provide your blood with oxygen and remove carbon dioxide from it. Our dreams of writing a lengthy article on Chronic Bronchitis has finally materialized Through this article on Chronic Bronchitis. however, only if you acknowledge its use, will we feel gratitude for writing it! Wink

Cough.' This cough may be subtle or harsh, but with all cases of bronchitis there is some coughing present. - Expectoration.' Expectoration is the coughing up, or spitting out of mucus due to over production, caused by bronchitis. We found it rather unbelievable to find out that there is so much to learn on Bronchitis Coughing! Wonder if you could believe it after going through it!